I have progress to report but I'm rehashing some of my older pics because I have had a headache for two days, grades were due today, and I didn't feel up to taking new pictures. So Jack's Chain is at the halfway point. I have lots and lots of cute little 9-patches:
I think I have almost enough for the whole quilt top. But a few extra cute 9-patches wouldn't be a problem to have lying around, so I keep making more when I get a chance.
This is the Framed In quilt top that I made last year. Its number was picked by Judy L for the UFO project I need to work on in May, and I was going to have it loaded onto the Megaquilter today if it wasn't for the migraine, the grading, etc. I do have a vintage sheet tentatively picked out for the backing:
It's the second from the bottom, the only one large enough with any blue in it. Because it has to have blue in it if it goes in this quilt!