Once again it's Monday, that day when I take a picture of what's on my design wall and report any stash usage for the week. The fun reports are over at Judy L's blog.
I now have May's UFO project, my Framed In quilt top, mounted on the Megaquilter frame and I've started quilting it. It occurred to me that I had finished the top last year, before I started tracking fabric usage, but it's been sitting in my stash area taking up space while waiting to be quilted, so I might as well count 4 yards for that top now that it's moved onto the frame. And another 5 yards for the vintage/ thrift store sheet I am using to back it. There! I have yardage used! And about time, too!
Fabric used this week: 9
Fabric used year to date: 40.8 yards
week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 27.2 yards
Net used for 2012: 13.6
Yarn used this week: 0
yards (still plugging away on 2 shawls at once)
Yarn used year to date:
Yarn added this week: 0
Yarn added year to date: 492 yards (all handspun,
Net used for 2012: 1464