Here were my 5 goals from the beginning of February:
- have fun, or everything else is pointless. Verdict: there were moments of fun, and there were moments of not fun. The not-fun was largely a function of not being able to have time to quilt or knit, so I guess that says something right there.
- hand applique one of the floral side blocks for the 1996 Piecemaker's calendar quilt Not Done.
- finish Daniel's socks, and get halfway on another pair for Steve. Done!
- finish the Easy Street blocks and begin seaming them together Done with the top!
- and for good measure, make Crumbs blocks and play with the Scrappy Trip-Along. Which will be fun even if I don't get them done. Crumbs blocks - some done.
So now I need to set goals for March:
- True to my habit, I drew a random #3 from my master list - Bowling Style Knitting Bag. Maybe this will be the time I get it done. Goodness knows I'd like to clear the rolls of fabric out of my sewing area!
- Quilt, bind, and give away the Easy Street quilt. There is a hard deadline for this one.
- Finish Crumbs quilt top for Cedar Tree auction. There is a semi-hard deadline for this one, and I will need to start collecting signatures from the students soon also.
- Finish current Steve socks and begin the next sock project, whatever it is. It may be the argyles hibernating from last year.
- Finish that knit cotton yarn bathmat that I dug out of cold storage this month.
- For fun, play with the Scrappy trip-along. I wanted to do this last month and never got to it.
Linking up to Judy L's blog so you can check out what others are working on.