Speaking of setting goals for oneself, it is time to report on my May goals and set some new ones for June. Um... these were my goals for May.
- Make another felted wool blanket (my random # choice) Not done.
- Holdover knitting bag. Not done.
- Quilt and bind the Orca Bay quilt. Half done quilting.
- Finish the current socks for Steve. Almost half done.
- Finish cleaning the sewing area AT LEAST ENOUGH to be able to cut out a new project. Done!
So how about some new goals for June? School will be out soon - huzzah!
- Random number project: #17 from my yearlong list, flannel baby quilts. Hmm.
- Finish Orca Bay quilting and binding.
- Finish Steve's socks, for reals this time, and make a good start on another pair.
- I also want to knit Carnaby for myself, out of some reclaimed yarn. At least start it.
- The knitting bag project, oh my, it's been on there 6 straight months I think.
- Begin the quilting of the Farmer's Wife quilt.
- I want to start a quilt. I don't know which quilt yet, I just want to have the fun of picking a pattern and starting a quilt.