Monday, June 4, 2012

Design Wall Monday and Stash report

Two big finishes this last week: Jack's Chain is now a top awaiting quilting, 67"x94".  I am working on a tutorial for it but that may or may not happen this week because I have a graduating senior!  But in any case, stay tuned if you want a tutorial, it will happen!  (For now I'm re-using these photos from last Wed. and Fri.)

And the "Make it Blue" Framed In quilt is finished and bound... 63"x79".  My only fabric usage this week came from the binding: about half a yard of scrappy binding.  You can see more about this quilt in Friday's entry.

Stash Report:

Fabric used this week: .5 yards for binding
Fabric used year to date: 47.3 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 27.2 yards
Net used for 2012: 20.1 yards

Yarn used this week: 0 yards (working on 2 shawls)
Yarn used year to date: 2506 yards
Yarn added this week: 0 yards
Yarn added year to date: 492 yards (all handspun, not purchased)
Net used for 2012: 2014 yards

Also linking up to Design Wall Monday.

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Congrats on 2 beautiful finishes!

marcella said...

Congratulations on the finishes! That Jack's Chain is just awesome.

Fiona said...

congratulation on the finishes. I love the Jacks Chain. I have one started myself and have been checking on your progress thinking I should get my done because it is a lovely quilt and a challenge. Now onto the next quilt