Monday, December 16, 2013

Design Wall and Mystery Monday link-ups

I'm loving all the quilty fun on my design wall right now.  I just don't have enough space for all of it, or time to finish it all!  There's the Not All Who Wander are Lost quiltalong, my scrappy rainbow String Star, playing with possibilities from the first three clues of Celtic Solstice, and the APQ low-volume quilt-along.
Here's a closeup of where I am with Clue #3 of Celtic Solstice.  I love all the citrus colors in this gray weather!  I have all 200 half-square triangles made and should finish the 25 pinwheels soon.  Friday and Saturday I did a lot of stitching.

No change in fabric or yarn to count in a stash report for this week.  But check out the linkups at Design Wall Monday and Celtic Solstice to see what others are up to!

1 comment:

Sarah Martin said...

That's a dynamite looking design wall! What fun. I love the block you did with our mystery units!