... starting a braid of BFL (Blue-Faced Leicester wool) from Frabjous Fibers...
Lives of the 12 Caesars.
So much for what's going on with knitting... how about my goals for June? Well, there were good points and bad points:
- Random number project: #17 from my yearlong list, flannel baby quilts. not done.
- Finish Orca Bay quilting and binding. Done!
- Finish Steve's socks, for reals this time, and make a good start on another pair. Not quite done, and certainly nothing else started.
- I also want to knit Carnaby for myself, out of some reclaimed yarn. At least start it. Nope.
- The knitting bag project, oh my, it's been on there 6 straight months I think. Nope.
- Begin the quilting of the Farmer's Wife quilt. Nope, although I did buy backing fabric.
- I want to start a quilt. I don't know which quilt yet, I just want to have the fun of picking a pattern and starting a quilt. Yes! And I'm more than halfway done with Country Stars:
- Finish the brown socks.
- Machine quilt the Farmer's Wife Quilt, or at least reach a midway point.
- The knitting bag project. This is getting ridiculous.
- Finish the Country Stars top.