Monday, January 7, 2013

Design Wall Monday with Easy Street Progress




On my design wall this Monday is Easy Street, Bonnie Hunter's most recent mystery quilt.  Dozens of overachievers probably already have the whole top finished, but I'm not an overachiever.  I have the border triangles done and 4 of block A (I'll need 16 total).  I even made one block B (I'll need 9 total) to see how it looks, but you can get an idea by putting two border triangles together.  I like it, but it's a lot of lime green jumping out at me!  I'm trying to figure out if it wants to be a Christmas-only quilt or if it could go all year round.  It's definitely a more "modern" feel than most of my previous quilts.

I have no stash reports this week because I haven't finished anything yet in this new year!


4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I like! I think there's enough lime green and turquoise for it to be a year-round quilt.

Chris said...

I do not think it looks too Christmasy.

amyrdh said...

I love your colors. If it weren't so much trouble, I might make another one!

Anonymous said...

Your Easy Street is fabulous - I love the red. It's been fun doing this quilt with people from all over the world.