Monday, March 4, 2013

Quilting designs and Stash Report

The design wall is in stasis right now, but here's what's developing on the Megaquilter frame, where Easy Street is in progress:
I'm using an allover squiggle-loop-flower design, with two different kinds of flowers inspired by flowers I saw in Machine Quilting Solutions.  Here's the "chicory flower", with Muffball in the background window.  I'm approaching the halfway point -- I love the squiggle-loop pattern because I can do it fast.  Backing fabric is all greens and reds, but I'm really trying for a non-Christmas vibe, hence the blue thread.
And in this one from a slightly different angle you can see the "double daisy".  And oh look!  Muffball is giving me her "We are not amused" glare!  We are so privileged to have a cat of her stature with us, and she doesn't want us to forget it!

Linking up with Patchwork Times so you can see what others are working on.

Stash report has not changed since last week for either quilting or knitting.  I should have at least one knitting finish soon though.

Quilting fabric:

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 16 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 3 yards
Net used for 2013: 13 yards

Knitting yarn:
Yarn used this week: 0 yards
Yarn used year to date: 880 yards
Yarn added this week: 0 yards
Yarn added year to date: 910 yards
Net used for 2013: -30 yards in the hole and working hard to finish more

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Great quilting

Jill said...

I like both the flowers in your quilting!