Monday, November 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday

On my design wall -- er, quilting machine -- is the second row of blocks in my Farmer's Wife quilt, which I quilted last week.  Left to right, these are #48, Homeward Bound; #51 Hovering Birds; #59, Night and Day...
#32, Farmer's Daughter; #68, Postage Stamp; #24, Country Path.  You can't really see the quilting detail on any of these though.  On to the next bit of sashing and then row 3!

Steve dropped off 6 of Grandma's quilts at the charity she donates them to today.  6!  I can't imagine finishing so many quilts at a time, let alone being willing to donate them.

Tomorrow is the last day of school this week and I hope to get some sewing in as well as cooking over the Thanksgiving break.  It's been pretty bleak around here lately.

No yardage to report for stash report, again this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your quilt! I don't see all that many of them finished, and yours is lovely. I hope you get hours and hours of sewing time this holiday weekend, after all the cooking and family, laughter and clean up. =)