Monday, November 4, 2013

Design Wall and Stash Report

Grandma came over Saturday for Secundus' birthday and brought a couple of quilt tops for me to pin:
Winding Ways, I think?  It's so pretty.  I don't have the patience for all that curved seaming at this point in my life.
And a Spider Web.  Grandma said that is her one paper-pieced quilt, and she's moving on to other things now.  Ironically, I find paper-piecing soothing and comforting, and I don't mind the fiddly work of pulling out the paper afterwards.
 Farmer's Wife Quilt #107, Windblown Square.  In my very slow progress through the machine quilting process, I'm almost finished with the top row.  It's kind of a pain doing only half a block at a time, but that's the way it has to be on the Megaquilter setup.
 #23 Country Farm.
#47 Homemaker.

Stash Report:  No changes from last time.

Fabric:
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 53 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 49 yards
Net used for 2013: 4 yards

Knitting yarn:
Yarn used this week: 0 yards
Yarn used year to date: 10,900 yards
Yarn added this week: 0 yards
Yarn added year to date: 5800 yards
Net used for 2013: 5100 yards

Also linking up to Design Wall Monday.

No comments: