Monday, November 12, 2012

Design Wall Monday and Stash Report

On the design floor today, two Christmas quilts I pinned for my mother-in-law yesterday.  She has been busy!
I harvested a mystery gourd, possibly a pumpkin (it was growing in the compost pile), and two zucchini the other day.  I was impressed with zucchini in November.

Stash report: It has been several weeks but I need to get back to doing this regularly.

Fabric used this week: 1.5 yards for backing and binding Feathered Star
Fabric used year to date: 76 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 28 yards
Net used for 2012: 48 yards

Yarn used this week: 320 yards for Mayan Spring shawl
Yarn used year to date: 7064 yards
Yarn added this week: 0 yards
Yarn added year to date: 3503 yards (all handspun, not purchased)
Net used for 2012: 3561 yards

No comments: