Thursday, December 28, 2017

On Ringo Lake week 5 Link-up

I am sneaking this link-up post in at the last minute. You can find the link-up for this week's clue at Quiltville. I had fun with the flying geese this week, but it was Christmas, after all. So they are not all done, about 70 percent maybe. I played with all the patches so far and came up with this as a possible arrangement:

 I'm guessing tomorrow's clue will include some neutral triangles to match clue 4, and maybe the final reveal. I'm sure we're pretty close!
 My ironing board needs to have the mouse ears removed after I clip the units apart.

A lot of mouse ears fall off at the machine, too.
This week's collage: I snuck in a snow-selfie, Quarta singing Hamilton tunes, and a Christmas pie, but they are kind of in the general color scheme. We had snow on Christmas eve, and the lessons and carols service was canceled. But it was a nice night to stay in.

Merry Christmas, and happy stitching to all of you!

No comments: