- 33% progress on quilting Farmer's Wife - HA HA! I wound bobbins and adjusted the rails.
- Sew a bag - any of the three on my UFO list nope
- Make significant progress on either NAWWAL or the String Star - that depends on the meaning of "significant"
- Finish the Rosalind Sweater nope
Maybe I can claim a bonus point for finishing the Circle of Fun rug. But overall, teachers shouldn't expect to have a life outside of school during September.
This is Not All Who Wander Are Lost so far. I did the Rivendell block on the lower right in September. It is painfully obvious that I need to scale back my expectations a bit, but this is a fun project.
Goals for October:
- Start quilting Farmer's Wife. It will be a multi-month project. Just. Start. It.
- Finish Quarta's socks
- Finish Rosalind
- "Fair" progress on both NAWWAL and the String Star.
Bonus points for making boxer shorts, hand applique blocks, or a baby quilt or blankie. That's it!
Here are Quarta's socks, using Tofutsies yarn and the Sweet Tomato Heel. They are coming along and it would be reasonable to finish them this month. I'm reading, at the moment, How Civilizations Die (And Why Islam is Dying Too) by David Goldman, and Fyre, by Angie Sage.
The good news is that it's meatloaf for dinner, the Best Meatloaf Ever from Don't Panic- Dinner's in the Freezer. I bought 11 pounds of ground beef, turkey and pork and there are 5 loaves in the freezer now as well as the one on the table.