design wall at the moment. A few more string diamonds and 3 Lord of the Rings paper-pieced blocks for the Not All Who Wander Are Lost quilt.
Fabric used this week: 3.5 yards (extra-wide) for backing Farmer's WifeFabric used year to date: 53 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 49 yards
Net used for 2013: 4 yards
Knitting yarn:Yarn used this week: 0 yards (2 knitting projects about 70% done)
Yarn used year to date: 6550 yards.
Yarn added this week: 0 yards (still have some to ply, skein and measure soon)
Yarn added year to date: 5800 yards
Net used for 2013: 750 yards
So how did I do on my goals for August? Not so great:
- Mount and begin quilting the Farmer's Wife quilt. I want each little block to be beautifully quilted, so this will be a longer-term project. Mounted but not begun.
- Complete Country Stars top. Done
- randomly chosen from my list of 2013 goals: #4, the 3/4 bag kit. Nope
- Finish the Rosalind sweater. Nope
Goals for September:
- 33% progress on quilting Farmer's Wife
- Sew a bag - any of the three on my UFO list
- Make significant progress on either NAWWAL or the String Star
- Finish the Rosalind Sweater
A big thank-you to Judy L. for hosting all these link-ups to keep me accountable!