Monday, September 30, 2013

Design Wall Monday and Stash Report

Not very much has changed on the design wall since last week.  I'm still contemplating the arrangement of my String Star,  but I did finish the Rivendell block of the paper-pieced "Not All Who Wander are Lost" quilt:
I gave the elf-maid brunette hair because I assume she's Arwen -- tempting as it was to put myself, as a blonde, in Rivendell.  I'm just a stickler for literary authenticity.  I was humming Enya's "Marble Halls" as I worked on this one.  A recap of the other blocks in this quilt:


I'm afraid there has been no change in the stash report since last time:

Stash Report:

Fabric: 
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 53 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 49 yards
Net used for 2013: 4 yards

Knitting yarn: 
Yarn used this week: 0 yards
Yarn used year to date: 10,550 yards
Yarn added this week: 0 yards
Yarn added year to date: 5800 yards
Net used for 2013: 4750 yards

No comments: