I'm not going to update my stash report this week because there has been nothing new in or out. I decided not to attempt to calculate yardage of that big bin of scraps from the estate sale -- it will just get morphed in with my existing scrap bins as I have time, and I look forward to the treasure hunt that that will feel like.
It's also past time to report on my July goals and set some new crafty goals for August.
These were my goals for July:
- Finish the brown socks. done!
- Machine quilt the Farmer's Wife Quilt, or at least reach a midway point. Ha! Not done!
- The knitting bag project. Nope.
- Finish the Country Stars top. Almost. It would be done if I weren't such a loser.
I entered three quilts in the Clark County Fair.
Maybe my bonus projects can offset the ones I didn't finish!
- Mount and begin quilting the Farmer's Wife quilt. I want each little block to be beautifully quilted, so this will be a longer-term project.
- Complete Country Stars top.
- randomly chosen from my list of 2013 goals: #4, the 3/4 bag kit.
- Finish the Rosalind sweater.
I was picking a few more plums from the tree this morning, when I turned around and there were 5 large zucchini that had crept up on me. It was a little like a scene from Hitchcock's The Birds.