Monday, May 21, 2012

Design Wall Monday - Jack's Chain again


I know, Jack's Chain has been up on the design wall for several Mondays now.  But it's really coming along!  Folded on the ironing board to the left is the first two rows, joined; the next three are up on the wall and I'm getting them together faster than I thought.  I'm trying to space out the colors so they don't all fall in one spot; the reds are the most obvious ones.  Maybe I'll even have the top finished in the next week!
Stash report - again no changes, but there should be some next week (at least in yarn usage).

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 40.8 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 27.2 yards
Net used for 2012: 13.6 yards

Yarn used this week: 0 yards (still plugging away on 2 shawls at once)
Yarn used year to date: 1956 yards
Yarn added this week: 0 yards
Yarn added year to date: 492 yards (all handspun, not purchased)
Net used for 2012: 1464 yards

No comments: