Monday, May 26, 2014

Design Wall Monday and 1st Stash Report

Okay.  Bear with me.  This is what my design wall still looks like:
Except the long pieced strips.  Two of them are almost finished being sewn to Celtic Solstice.  One needs to be unpicked and adjusted a bit.  That is how little sewing I have been doing.
And I am going to post my very first stash report for the year.  This is my prize from the Sew Mama Sew giveaway, from Quiltz by Stephanie.  I'm estimating the yardage at 4 yards of the charming Olivia fabric.  I may not have been sewing much, but I haven't been buying fabric, either.  I'm hoping to change that lack of sewing in the near future.  I did a tiny bit today, but that fussy business with the Celtic Solstice borders is hard to work up to.

Stash Report

Quilt Fabric:

Added this week: 4 yards
Used this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 4 yards
Used year to date: 0 yards (oh, the shame!)
Net for 2014: 4 yards in

Knitting Yarn:

Added this week: 1200 yards (thrift store reclaimed sweater, black wool)
Used this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 1200 yards
Used year to date: 0 yards
Net for 2014: 1200 yards in

I have been supremely lazy about tracking this for some time, and I can't promise I'll be regular, but Spero Meliora.



No comments: