I made a plateful of my Jenkins Kuchulu project. At 12:00 is the dis-assembled spindle -- isn't she clever? (I call her Idelette because she is made of tulipwood. It's a geeky Calvinist joke). 1:00 is the last of the BFL/silk from Dicentra Designs in "Salt Marsh" that has been my project for the last 3 years, approximately. At 2:30 is the other cop I spun this Tour. Then there are four little turtle-shaped cops from the last year or year and a half. Then the 2-ply I made with the 6 or 8 balls I spun even earlier than that. It's a little emotional to come nearly to the end of this spinning project. I will ply it on my wheel, probably in the next few weeks. I have no idea what the yarn will end up as yet.
You can see my stash entry on Ravelry for the Tour de Fleece here, with more extensive photos.
Fabric used this week: 0 yardsFabric used year to date: 41 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 28 yards
Net used for 2013: 13 yards
Knitting yarn:Yarn used this week: 0 yards
Yarn used year to date: 6550 yards.
Yarn added this week: 550 yards of the finished BFL in "Atlantis"
Yarn added year to date: 5800 yards
Net used for 2013: 750 yards