1001 Patchwork Designs book. It just seemed sensible to do it this way. I used fast-45's for the corners around the house-shaped patches, so there was no template cutting.
I should really create a list of WIPs - that way I can be more accountable week to week.
- Aunt Maggie's Quilt - binding 25% done
- Farmer's Wife Quilt - made 3 blocks this week, 11 to go
- March UFO knitting bag - not started but I'm thinking about it
- knitting Oslo Walk shawl (3 of 12) - finished, awaiting blocking
- knitting argyle-fest - no progress
- knitting cotton bath rug - about 1/3 done with center
- knitting On Your Toes sweater - downgraded to UFO, no progress for months, oops
- knitting Maluka - just cast on, no pics yet
- spinning blue Wensleydale - about 25% done
- finish Aunt Maggie's binding
- start boxer shorts
- cut out pattern for March bag
Check out the other WIPs at Freshly Pieced.