Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Progress photos across the spectrum

Seriously.  I have way too many irons in the fire.  But I think I like it that way.  So this Wednesday I took photos of everything that I worked on, even if just a few stitches, in the past week.  Here goes.
Knitting: Nautilina shawl, my second in the 12 in 2012 challenge: about 75% done.
Knitting: Argylefest 2012: about 25% done with one sock.
Spinning: 4 oz. Blue-Faced Leicester, dyed and mostly spun last summer; I wound off the second skein and measured the total yardage at about 492 yards of heavy laceweight/ light fingering.  That will have to be added to my stash totals next week, but it doesn't count as buying new yarn!  And I began spinning some Wensleydale last night, also dyed blue.
Machine quilting: The Crumbs quilt, the one with signatures from all the Cedar Tree kids and staff, is on the Megaquilter; about 25% done.
Farmer's Wife quilt block #85, Square Dance.  Yes, I used some of the scraps of the vintage donated fabric that I used in the backing for Crumbs.
Block #86, Squash Blossom.  Kinda busy, isn't it?
Piecemaker's 1996 calendar quilt: half done with the applique on the 2nd of the setting blocks.  It's so satisfying to take out those little applique pins and put them away!
Another quilt for the Cedar Tree auction: I'm sashing it and sewing the rows together: 85% done.

Not pictured because I haven't done any more since the last photo: Orca Bay quilt top, about 25% done.

Now I'm tired, it's Finals week, and I still don't have any projects finished.  Linking up to Freshly Pieced so you can see what others are up to.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Look at how many projects you have to keep you smiling! Your knitting skills are impressive! and you have your own LongArm! Must make winter day a little bit more warmer to have such beautiful things to work on!

Michelle said...

Wow, you are busy!